Tourist visa is usually issued to people who have the required finances to visit and stay in the country for the required period. People who have genuine interest in traveling, people who are interested in just visiting their friends\ relatives, people who want to seek treatment in foreign countries can always opt for tourist visa.
The following are the important points to be noted.
- To issue a tourist visa, the person must be eligible and should submit all the required documents for identification purpose.
- They do not have the eligibility to work in the visiting country.
- Their visa is more temporary (mostly 3months-6 months based on the country they are applying for).
- Only the US requires the applicant to attend a personal interview if he hasn’t traveled before, all other countries ask for a personal interview very rarely. The visa is stamped on the passport or by mail.
- Usually, personal interviews are very rare.
Issuing the tourist visa depends on the country you are applying for and it usually differs from country to country. It also depends on what country are you from. The processing time may differ according to the standards of the country you have applied.