The following countries currently offer migration
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Immigration rules keep changing & new options are frequently available. If the country of your choice is not included in the above list above, please Email us & we will process your request for that country.
There are many types of permanent residency options.
Listed below are the popular ones. There are more options offering a long term visa for the applicant, his/her spouse or husband and children. The visa can be converted to citizenship in most of the cases. Free Education for children, healthcare & retirement benefits & visa free travel is some of the reasons people choose to immigrate.
- Points Based.
- Most people below the age of 51 years old, with an occupation (listed on each country’s list), 2+ years of work experience & good English / French are eligible for this.
- It is the most popular way of settling down overseas.
State/Territory/Province Sponsored Immigration
- Similar to skilled immigration.
- Occupation must be listed on the state list.
- Long term visa converted to PR & citizenship.
Employer based immigration
- Very popular option for most countries.
- Candidates who find a full time job & an employer overseas are eligible for this visa.
Blue Ribbon offers placement assistance services to help candidates market themselves to overseas employers. We have a high success rate & have been very successful with this.
- Some countries offer permanent residency to any person who has a parent, brother, sister, uncle, aunt or first cousin overseas.
- The sponsoring relative needs to be a citizen or a permanent resident of that country.
- Many countries offer a temporary or PR visa in exchange for an investment.
- Investment amounts can range from $50,000 to $500,000 or more.
To get started with any of these options, please apply for an evaluation. For more information or to discuss the above options, please Talk to an expert, Blue Ribbon Consultant.