Student Dependent Visa


Do you want to join your spouse/husband who has gone overseas to pursue higher studies? You can do so by opting for a dependent visa option offered by most of the countries to join your spouse/husband. You will have to meet the eligibility requirements of the country.

This is a good opportunity for you to spend time with your spouse/husband and at the same time explore the country. Most of the countries also give you the option of working in the country which allows you to gain overseas experience.

Program Update


The Eligibility criterion varies depending upon the country where your spouse/husband is studying.

Some of the major criterion are

  • You are the spouse/husband of a student visa holder.
  • You are above 18 years of age.
  • In case of UK the main applicants course is a NQF level 7 or above and is of 1 year or more duration.
  • In case of Canada, the student visa should be valid for more than 6 months to be eligible to apply for the dependent visa.
  • In case of Australia, the student visa should be valid for 12 months or more for the dependent to be eligible to apply for the visa.

Talk to an expert to check your eligibility to apply as a Student Dependent.

Blue Ribbon Process

  • Blue Ribbon process time: 3 Days -1 week from the date of submission of the documents to Blue Ribbon.
  • Visa process time: 1 week to 3 months from the time of submission of documents to VFS / Consulate. Process time varies as per the visa type and country.