We are the Leading Overseas Education Consultants in Hyderabad providing Clients with Overseas Education, Immigration & Permanent Residence Services for more than 12+ years.
For all the students categories (F and M) visas for new students can be issued up to 120 days in advance of the start date for a course of study. However, you will not be allowed to enter the United States on your student visa more than 30 days before the start date.
US embassy for H1 B visa renewals where Client letter is not mandatory and its possible with Form I-797A Notice of Action, Copies of I-129 Application, Labor Condition Application (LCA/ETA 9035) and H-1B Department Letter only mandatory documents
The IHS was introduced in April 2015 and from December 2018 it was hiked from 200 pounds to 400 pounds per year. … “The increase in the health surcharge to 620 pounds will add to the already expensive visa fees for overseas skilled workers.
Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 visa..
Main features of the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) subclass 491 visa
- time required to live and work in regional Australia in order to be eligible for permanent residency will increase from 2 years to 3 years.
- a simplified definition of regional Australia for skilled migration purposes includes all areas of Australia except the metropolitan areas of; Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane. Newscastle, Wollongong, Gold Coast, Perth and the NSW Central Coast are now eligible.
- Access to an increased number of eligible occupations (over 500)
- priority processing of applications (no further detail provided)
- additional points awarded for state nomination or family sponsorship (10 to 15), partner’s skills (5 to 10), partner’s English skills (5 to 10) and selected STEM occupations (5 to 10). Applicants without a spouse or de facto partner will receive an additional 10 points.
- Age limit is 45 years
- Visa will be valid for 5 years
- Visa holder can move from one regional area to another
- PR pathway available through visa subclass 191 that will begin from 16 November 2022
- Visa application fee is set at $4,045 and the partner fee is $2,025.
Difference between the 489 visa (ceased) and 491 visa
- The wait for 491 visa holders for PR will now be 3 years instead of 2 years in the visa subclass 489.
- 491 visa has more regional areas compared to the 489 visa. The areas where the holders of 491 visa can live include all areas in Australia except metropolitan Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane. The areas of Newcastle, Wollongong, Gold Coast. Perth and NSW Central Coast have also been added to the list.
- If you’re unmarried or are a single applicant, you’ll get extra points. There will be also be more points to gain for eligible relative sponsors and skilled partners with competent English.
Canada plans to accept 341,000 new immigrants in 2020 and targets to accept 350,000 new immigrants by 2021 through Express Entry’s high-skilled worker pathways and through Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), many of which are aligned with Express Entry. Explore us more by checking your eligibility check with our Experienced Immigration staff.