Study in UK – Masters/Bachelor’s/Diploma-PG
Overseas Education Consultants in Hyderabad for UK
The UK is a land of great history and Study in UK made a benchmark for itself for providing the best education for overseas students. Many popular Universities like Cambridge, Birmingham University and many more provide the best quality education. Here, at Blue Ribbon, we ensure you that your caliber and progress reaches the right hands.
The following are some of the popular universities in the UK
- The University of Bath
- Birmingham University
- The University of Bolton
- Bournemouth University
- Bradford University
- University of Brighton
- Coventry University
- Cranfield University
- Derby University
- University of Dundee
- University of Leeds
- Leeds Metropolitan University
Universities in the UK believe that knowledge is power and hence strive to deliver the same. The following are some of the popular courses to Study in UK
List of popular Diploma Courses
- Postgraduate Diploma in Auditory
- Postgraduate Certificate in Hearing
- Postgraduate Diploma in computer science
- Visual Communication Postgraduate
List of Popular Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- BA- Economics
- BA- Computer Science
- BEng- Chemical Engineering
- BA- Management Studies
- BA- Natural Sciences
- Biochemistry with Management (BSc)
- Biology with Management (BSc)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (BEng)
List of Popular Masters Courses
- MSc in Surgical Technology
- MRes Cancer Biology
- MEd in Surgical Education
- Master of Finance
- MB/VetMB – Veterinary Medicine
- MB/BChir – Medicine
- MSc in Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering
- MSc in Science Communication
Your qualifications that suit the UK standards
While offering admissions to the international students, the universities assess the student’s caliber, qualifications and give them the best that they deserve. It is essential that the student equivalents the standards and has access to higher education.
Your Academic Criteria
This criterion regards your scores, grades and percentages that act as stepping stones for your career. If you have a good percentage, which is above 55% along with good IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT scores, you are one step ahead than others towards your goal already.
Your English Fluency
What you speak and how you speak matters. Especially, In a country like the UK. English is their national language and it is important for you to learn the language and speak fluently. Most of the educational courses throughout the universities provide education in English medium. ELTS 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in each band or equal score in TOEFL/PTE/CAE is a standard criterion for most of the universities and colleges for admission to Master’s degree courses and for Ph.D. the requirement is higher. IELTS 6 overall scores may be accepted for entry into Bachelor’s level program.
Students must have enough funds to study and live in the UK. Normally, average cost of living will range from £1000 – 1500/month with a minimum budget of £15,000-20000 per year. Tuition fees ranging from £20,000–30,000 per year. The fee will vary as per the University, location and the type of course(s).
*University Admission requirements will change based on the no of applications received and cannot be notified by the admission department with any prior notice.
Language and other Aptitude tests
- English Language proficiency is required. Acceptable tests are IELTS (overall bands 6 – 6.5), TOEFL (Overall scores of 80 and above) or PTE /CAE equivalent scores.
- GMAT may be required for any Management related course(s).